bessie . alma

here i am grandma; can you see me?

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lookee here!





I had the most amazing parcel delivered on Friday! From Courtney, my Mag Swap partner came SIX fun and different magazines along with a very cool bag that she made for me. It will be so perfect for stuff that I carry around (including magazines) because I don't carry a purse but now that I have the babe I find that I need to have something to put our "stuff" in.
Thanks so much Courtney... I hope you will receive your parcel from me soon. I am also glad that I can now read her blog :) Wow. Never had a bag named after me before. Cool.

Oh, and before I forget, go look at the beautiful little bag that Stephanie made for her sister. It is lovely.

2 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home