bessie . alma

here i am grandma; can you see me?

Friday, April 28, 2006

ten simple pleasures

i have been tagged by stephanie...

ten simple pleasures:

kissing my baby's toes
a breeze through the window as i nap on warm afternoon
fluffy pink peonies
dad's peanut brittle
standing underneath the cherry blossoms
grande non-fat no water easy foam tazo chai
napping with a baby on draped over my chest
time at the sewing machine
saturday morning on the front stoop in my pj's
our feather bed
chocolate puffed wheat squares

what does it say about me that six of the ten relate to sleep or food? or that i have nobody to tag?

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger stephanie s said...

that grande no foam easy fat a little water double shot chai tea doesn't sound simple..... haha

-s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home