bessie . alma

here i am grandma; can you see me?

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

nap pillow


bad lighting. sorry. i am using fabric that i've had stashed (mom gave it to me) for EVER and a few other expendable things (towel, burp flannel) from around the house to make baby her very own amy butler nap pillow. i've wanted to do this forever and finally got the pattern. this will be done slowly, but should give me something exciting to focus on here and there, and when i have time. kind of like a good book- which i haven't had in a while.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger stephanie s said...

cate, you have now been tagged...by me.... check my site to see - i think this is how you do it....first time for me so i may be doing this all wrong...but hey, i like to make up my own rules, it is more fun that way....

-s

 

Post a Comment

<< Home